Daily Snap

Daily Snap

Finally jumped on a Project 365 bandwagon. I thought it would be really fun to have something like a photo diary of anything that happened that will remind you of that day. I thought at first that it would be hard to maintain another blog but this would just be more on pictures and less the words. And just for this I made a very simple template. So head on to the Daily Snap Site at http://dailysnap.ironwulf.net :D

13 Responses to “Daily Snap”

1. Great idea!
    I don’t think I could manage this. It is already quite stressful to maintain one blog. If I spend more time on photography, computers, the internet and blogging my family will kill me! ;-)
    Good luck.
    Will link you later on.

2. I think i will put my hand on this. Love your daily snap – clean and slick.

Is the creator of Project 365 related to the creator of flicker. Both of them had the same story.

3. inggit ako … antayin nyong makisali ako ng masira ang dating ng photoblog sa balat ng net lol!!..hanep po ferdz congrats :)

4. It also acts as a sort of online picture diary. I wonder if anyone in the 365 project takes pics of only their face. It would be uber interesting.

5. ah, what an interesting project! 365 days, though? wow I don’t know if I have the stamina. I was posting almost everyday during the summer photos of my garden, but I was kind of glad when the cold weather started killing them off and I got a reprieve :)

Good luck! I’ll bookmark it so I can check on your Daily Snap.

6. Hi Ferdz!!! I just bought a new sony cybershot DSC-W50… I wonder if it’s any good. I got rid of my really old big and heavy digicam. Hmmm… I quite like the idea behind your daily snap and that 365 project.

7. ey… tagal din akong hindi nagbablog hop. musta? ayos nga yang idea na yan na project 365. isipin ko kung kaya ko ;) simulan ko ng Jan.1 :D bisita ka ha? :)